American Gas Association
American Petroleum Institute
Commodity Floor Brokers and Traders Association
Edison Electric Institute
Futures Industry Association
National Futures Association
North American Reliability Council
Petroleum Marketers Association of America
Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association
Add Your Link to Our Directory:
If you would like to create a reciprocal link to our site (we link to you, you link to us), please:
1. Place the following link on your website:
The Ibis Energy Brief: Focus on Fuel Concise, high-value, independent, oil market intelligence.
Request Free Trial
2. Once you’ve added this link to your site, email your link to us for review.
- Your website must be related to the energy markets.
- We will review your link within three business days.
- We reserve the right not to add your link.
- We will only accept your link once you have added our own link to your site.
About the Ibis
The Ibis folklore has it that other birds look to the Ibis for leadership. The Ibis uses its instinct to detect danger. It is the last sign of wildlife to take shelter before a hurricane hits, giving warning that danger is imminent. As the storm passes, the Ibis is the first to reappear, a sign that clear skies are approaching.